Please read the following document containing the Terms and Conditions carefully before using www.magegreation.com (Aurora Creation). By purchasing products from Aurora Creation you acknowledge and accept our terms and conditions.
§ 1 General
1. Magecreation is an e-commerce owned and ran by Aurora Creation sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Białystok, Jana Henryka Dąbrowskiego 28 street, 15-872 Poland, registered in Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy with KRS 0000662567, ran by Sąd Rejonowy w Białymstoku XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, NIP 542-326-75-81, REGON: 366533862, share capital: 45 000 PLN,
2. These terms and conditions determine rules of ordering, delivery, payments and returns of products available on magecreation.com.
3. Proper usage of the store requires a computer with access to the Internet, a web browser and properly configured email, however, to view the whole store correctly, your hardware and software has some minimum requirements:
b) software for opening PDF files, e.g. Adobe AcrobatReader - if necessary, opening a file containing an electronic invoice.
4. It is not permissible to undertake activities that could disturb the proper functioning of the Store, in particular any interfering with the content published on the store's website, providing unlawful content, sending spam, conducting commercial, advertising and promotional activities is prohibited.
5. The Company is not responsible for any disruptions in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unlawful activities of third parties or incompatibility of the equipment used by the Customer with the store.
6. To use this store you must agree to these terms and conditions.
7. Placing an order may be preceded by the Customer with prior registration and opening an Account. The customer can purchase goods without registering and creating an account.
8. The store offers products presented in the online store at the prices specified in the price list given with each item and on the terms set out in these Regulations.
9. Products can be bought by: entities conducting business activity or natural persons carrying out a legal act not directly related to its business or professional activity (Consumers), who stated that they are familiar with the terms and conditions of using the store and accepted it, made the order and made the price specified in the price list charges.
§ 2 Information about products
1. Information about products available in the store's assortment constitute an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
2. Products being on sale are computer software installed on devices that meet the relevant program requirements. The seller is not responsible for errors in the installation or use of modules resulting from non-compliance with the manufacturer's instructions.
3. Prices of products available on the Store's website are given in USD and include VAT tax. They do not include delivery costs of the product to the address indicated by the customer. The delivery of the ordered product takes place electronically and is not subject to an additional fee. Information about delivery costs is displayed during transaction approval after completing the order form.
4. The store reserves the right to change prices of goods, as well as to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns. The above does not affect the prices of goods ordered before the effective date of the change in the price or promotional campaigns.
5. Promotions in the store are not subject to merging, unless the promotion regulations provide otherwise.
6. The sales document is a VAT invoice or a receipt showing the price of the goods and shipping costs.
7. The module manufacturer is not obliged to update the plugins to the latest versions of api integrating applications or the latest Magento versions.
§ 3 Orders
1. Condition for the fulfillment of the order is the correct completion by the Customer of the order form, made available on the store's website with the data necessary to perform the contract.
2. By sending an order, the Customer places an offer to conclude a sales contract for the ordered goods.
3. After placing an order through the order form, the store confirms the acceptance of the order by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the forms. Sending the above e-mail message by the store is a confirmation of acceptance of the Customer's offer.
4. In the order form, the customer must complete the following sections:
selection of ordered goods (automatically via adding products to shopping cart),
the address to which the invoice should be issued,,
payment option (automatically via selecting payment option)
These data are necessary to perform the order.
5. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
6. In matters regarding the execution of orders with the shop, you can contact us at: [email protected]
7. In the event that the Customer's data in the form is incomplete or incorrect, the shop - if it is possible - will take additional actions, for example to supplement or correct the form.
8. In the form, the Customer is asked to enter his email address. Providing the e-mail address is necessary to deliver the products.
9. If the Customer's order can not be executed in whole or in part, the store has the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part within 7 (seven) days from the date of its conclusion, which will be notified to the Customer via e-mail mail. If the customer has paid for the goods, the store will immediately refund the price paid to the customer, however not later than within 14 days, in the extent to which the withdrawal was made.
10. In the event that only a part of the goods is available, the Customer is also notified via e-mail or by phone at the latest within 7 (seven) days from the date of conclusion of the contract and is asked to decide how to implement it ( partial implementation or cancellation of the whole order). If the entire order is canceled, the shop returns the money paid by the customer, if such a payment was made immediately, but no later than within 14 days. If the part of the order is not processed, the store will refund the customer any overpayment, if any, immediately, but no later than within 14 days
11. The customer has the right to cancel the order before receiving the confirmation of the order from the Seller. The declaration of will to resign from the order should be sent to the Seller by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
12. The software purchased together with the license is sent to the e-mail address indicated in the order form within 48 hours from the payment on the Licensor's bank account.
13. Customer is viable for free updates for 1 year after the purchase. Updates performed after first year after purchase must be preceded by purchase of renew licence.
§ 4 Payment options
1. Payments are processed by PayPal
§ 5 Renouncement of an agreement
1. Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), a Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving reasons within fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
2. The declaration on withdrawal from the contract may be submitted using the model contact form https://magecreation.com/need-supoort/ to these Regulations or by submitting a statement on the entrepreneur's website.
3. In the event of renouncement from the contract by the Customer, the Store will return the money paid by the Customer immediately, however, within no more than 14 days. The return of the payment takes place to the bank account indicated in the Customer's statement in the return statement or in the template withdrawal from the contract or by postal order to the address of the customer indicated in the order form.
4. The right to renounce from the contract does not apply to the Consumer in the case of a contract made completely at the request of the Consumer before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract concluded outside the business premises. This applies mostly to completely custom or heavily edited products.
§ 6 Licensor's liability.
1. The Seller is not liable to the Licensee for the defects of the License.
2. The Licensee may establish a term for the Licensor to remove flaws, and after its ineffective expiration, he may withdraw from the contract or demand a corresponding reduction of the agreed remuneration, unless the defects are the result of circumstances for which the Licensee is not responsible.
3. Complaints should be reported to Aurora Creation Sp. z o.o. via e-mail to the following e-mail address: [email protected] or by registered mail to the address Aurora Creation Sp. z o.o. with the note "Complaints license agreement".
4. The complaint should contain the Customer's data (name, surname / company name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number), as well as circumstances justifying the complaint.
5. Complaints will be dealt with promptly, but no later than within 14 business days from the date of receipt of the complete set of information allowing for the settlement of the complaint. The seller's failure to respond to a properly filed complaint within the aforementioned time is equivalent to its consideration.
6. If the data provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, Aurora Creation Sp. z o.o. will ask the Customer to indicate additional information within the specified period.
7. If the complaint can not be processed within the deadline referred to above, Aurora Creation Sp. z o.o. informs the Client about this, indicating the expected date of clarifying the matter.
8. The Client will be notified about the settlement of the complaint by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in the complaint or the correspondence address possessed by Aurora Creation Sp. z o.o.
9. Complaints that do not allow the Customer to be identified will not be considered.
10. In relation to non-Consumer customers, the Seller's liability under the warranty for physical defects of items sold is excluded.
11. The complaint must be made using the complaint form on website.
1. By placing an order in the store, the customer consents to the processing of personal data for the purpose of the contract. Providing personal data by the customer and consent to their processing are necessary and will be used only to complete the order by the store. The customer is liable for providing false personal data.
2. Aurora Creation Sp. z o. o. collects and processes personal data provided by clients in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182).
3. The customer has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the contract.
4. Customer data is disclosed to other Clients only in the cases provided for in the Regulations and in other justified cases, with the prior consent of the data subject.
5. The Customer agrees to receive commercial information by e-mail to the e-mail addresses provided by him, sent by Aurora Creation Sp. z o.o.
§ 8 Final provisions
1. The customer must accept the terms of these Regulations before placing an order.
2. The integral part of the Regulations is the license terms for the use of the Module / Magento software.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code, the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182), the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422).
4. Any changes to the Regulations are effective from the date of their publication on the store's website and apply to orders placed after their entry into force.