- Administrator - Aurora Creation Sp. z o. o., ul. Dąbrowskiego 28, 15-405 Białystok, Poland.
- Cookies - IT data, or small text files, that is placed and stored on the devices through which the User gains access to the Administrator's website.
- Device - an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Administrator's website.
- User - means an entity to which the services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the Electronic Provision of Services may be concluded, in compliance with the Terms and Conditions and the applicable legal provisions.
- Cookies record the activity of the website's Users by recognizing their devices, thus ensuring that the web page is displayed in a manner best adapted to each User's individual preferences.
- The solutions used on the website are safe for the devices of Users accessing the Administrator's website. No malware or other dangerous software can enter into Users' devices.
- The Administrator makes use of two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: are files that are placed on the User's device and remain there until the end of the browser's session. The information recorded is permanently erased from the Device's memory. Session Cookies do not allow to retrieve any personal data whatsoever or any confidential information from the User's device.
- Persistent Cookies: are placed on the User's device and remain there until they are deleted. Terminating the browser's session or turning off the Device does not remove them from the device. Persistent Cookies do not allow to retrieve any personal data whatsoever or any confidential information from the User's device.
III. Data collected automatically by website during your use of it
Our website uses the Cookies technology to tailor our web service to your individual needs. You can choose to agree that the data entered by you is recorded. This data will not be disclosed to the owners of any other websites. If you don't agree that our website be personalized in this way, we recommend that you disable cookies in the optional settings of your web browser.
Except for the data included in the cookies during your actual use of the Website, the web service does collect automatically any other data. Cookies are small text files that are sent by the website and placed on your computer, which contain certain information related to your use of the Website. Cookies used by the website can be temporary or persistent. Temporary cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies continue to be stored also after the end of your visit to the Website and serve to store information, such as your password and login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website. The web service makes use of the types of cookies listed below for the following purposes.
Below we describe the cookies being used at auroracreation.com and indicate the purpose they serve:
Group of cookies to identify the User - purpose of use: to eliminate the need to repeat certain processesoccurring on Website.
Group of statistics cookies - purpose of use: these cookies allow you to collect information about how to use the Website, in particular the use of Google Analytics.
Group of functional cookies - purpose of use: these cookies allow you to save the choices made by the visitors towards auroracreation.com allowing you to tailor advertising content to their interests.
In each case you can prevent the installation of cookie files by using the relevant options in your web browser. In case of any difficulties, we suggest that you refer to the browser's help file or contact your browser's manufacturer.
In addition to cookie files, the Website may also collect data that are customarily gathered by Internet system administrators in so-called logs or log book files. Information contained in the logs may include, without limitation, your IP address, type of platform and web browser, Internet service provider, and the address of the page from which you accessed the Website. Some subpages on the Website and other means we use to communicate with you may contain so-called "web beacons" (electronic images). Web beacons allow to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer onto which the page containing a web beacon was loaded, the site's URL, the time it took to load the page, the type of browser, as well as information contained in the cookies - in order to assess how effective our adverts are. Such data will be archived and used for statistical analysis purposes and to assess the overall activity of the Website's users. This data will not be combined with the personal data you provide.
IV. Methods to specify the conditions for storing or gaining access to cookies
- The User may at any time delete Cookies, using the functions available in their web browser.